Sunday, February 13, 2011

Real Films About Gay Cruising

: 1100 Phrases for this 2011

Tomorrow, February 14 is Valentine's Day, a traditional celebration of Anglo-Saxon which has been implemented in other countries throughout the twentieth century where love , boyfriends or husbands express their love and love each other, but can also be considered a day trade entirely due to consumer desire ... Let the definition of this day to everyone's taste. To this day, so loving, you better share some geek phrases so that our partners feel-maybe-more special to be to our side ...
  1. 're the kernel of my life.
  2. 're the 'index.of' my 'corazon.com'.
  3. you my code compiler.
  4. If you let me do Alt-F4 to my life.
  5. You have the highest priority on my list of processes.
  6. In bed you are pure overclocking.
  7. Without you my life would be like a web site without CSS.
  8. have root on my life.
  9. Together we are as a dual-core processor. Contigo
  10. need not pull Swap.
  11. When I see my CPU cycle accelerates.
  12. no graphics would render 100% your perfect figure.
As is that some people asked me, as a note to add that '1100 'is '12' in binary . Visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment